Sri Chhaganlal Kejriwal had established the Mirzamal Chhaganlal Kejriwala Charity Trust in the year 1976 which has remained in the forefront of Social Welfare Programmes. Since its inception, the Trust has been active in the fields of education and health. This Trust had also established the KEJRIWAL HOSPITAL in Rajasthan in the year 1980.
Late Sri Shyam Sundar Kejriwal was the chief patron of this Trust, and some of its other members are Mr. Kishan Kumar Kejriwal, Mrs. Sangita Kejriwal and Mr. Abhay Kejriwal.
The Mirzamal Chhaganlal Kejriwala Charity Trust has formed the MCKV Group of Institutions of which Late Sri Shyam Sundar Kejriwal was the Founder Chairman. This Group is being headed by its present Chairman, Mr. Kishan Kumar Kejriwal, and at the moment manages the following renowned Institutions under its umbrella :
- MC Kejriwal Vidyapeeth since 1997
- MCKV Institute of Engineering since 1999
- Madhusthali Vidyapeeth, Co-Ed English Medium Residential School since 2006
- MCKV Health & Medicare Pvt. Ltd. since 2007
- Madhusthali Institute of Teacher Training, a Co-Ed B.Ed College since 2014
- Madhusthali Institute of Paramedical Sciences since 2017